Experienced massage therapist compresses, pulls, and stretches the client’s body to reduce muscle tension and increase energy levels
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- Massage therapists’ experience:
- Miriam Joy Dowd-Eller is a Licensed Massage Therapist with 3 years of experience
- Trevor Pritam Hari Eller is a Licensed Massage Therapist with 5 years of experience
- Choose from two available therapists:
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 6 month(s). Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ann Arbor Massage & Yoga Therapy
There is more to well-being than physical health, and Miriam and Trevor, owners of Ann Arbor Massage & Yoga Therapy, understand this. Their practice combines bodywork services, yoga, and spiritual events like Full Moon Kirtan and Dancing Freedom classes. Their goal is to bring communities together, as well as provide their clients with an opportunity to balance their bodies, minds, and spirits.