Sometimes our dreams are within reach, but more often, those dreams are on the highest of high shelves, beside the BB gun and the cupcakes "for tomorrow." Reach that shelf with today's Groupon to stretch your muscles and muscle your stretches: for $24, you get a five-class pass to any combination of four classes at Yoga Oasis (a $50 value). Your Groupon is redeemable at the central Tucson or Eastside branches of the yoga sanctuary, voted the city's second-best yoga studio in 2009 by readers of Tucson Weekly. This Groupon is not available for use at Yoga Oasis's downtown location.
- Yoga Basics introduces students to the principles, science, and mad science of yoga.
- Expanding Yoga expands on those basic principles with a wider variety of postures. Body-bending novices and experienced yogis alike can hone their asanas in the hopes of someday perfecting their animal-themed pose of choice, be it the gentle downward-facing dog, the fierce scorpion pose, or the hungry, hungry hippo.
- Yoga Moves provides a feel-good flow alternative, with an emphasis on health and happiness.
- The Practice is an advanced class in which teachers and students practice together in a playful, challenging environment where a gorilla is constantly throwing barrels at you from rickety scaffolding.
It is highly recommended that you bring your own yoga mat—a limited number of loaner mats may be available if needed.
Regularly practicing yoga improves flexibility, posture, and inner balance, making it a heaven-sent workout regimen for anyone whose daily commute requires nimble passage across fallen tree trunks over a rushing river. Clear out all the dirt and gunk absorbed into your inner oasis from the soiled cushions of couches past with today’s Groupon to Yoga Oasis. Call ahead to schedule your first class—plan to arrive about 15 minutes early to fill out the welcome form, or save time and print it out from online.
- This is my studio of choice in Tucson. – Emily K., Yelp
- I travel extensively for my business and have gone to yoga studios all over the US- my favorite studio is YOGA OASIS! – coando, Google Maps
- Yoga Oasis is a lovely and well tended space, people who work there are friendly and prices are kept extremely reasonable. – Emily, Google Maps