From the merchant: Certified teachers lead you in Slow Flow and Mixed classes in a small class size allowing personal assistance.
About This Deal
- $7 for two 60-minute yoga classes in Springfield ($24 value)
Yoga is a major influence at this studio. Check out Groupon’s rundown of a couple terms to learn what to expect.
Breath-synchronized movement: one possible definition of yoga. If you wrote out a sequence of poses, it might read: breathe in, upward-facing dog; breathe out, downward-facing dog; breathe in, look toward your hands; breathe out, step with your right foot between your hands.
Need To Know
About A Chat with Yoga Pitt
Yoga Pitt Inc.: Vocab Lesson
There are a lot of words students learn when they take classes at Yoga Pitt. Here are a few:
- Restorative: a type of yoga that focuses on passive floor stretches, longer hold times, and meditation
- Slow Flow: a relaxing and slow-paced type of Vinyasa yoga that’s great for beginners
- Mixed Vinyasa: a more energetic take on the flow class that’s adaptable to different levels
- Vinyasa: the gold standard when it comes to yoga classes
- Lisa, Mike, Danni, Nikki, and Ariel: The team at Yoga Pitt