Enlighten, Inspire and Connect in a non judgmental space where you can change your mind, body, and your life
What You'll Get
- This studio offers a wide range of classes for all skill levels, including Beginner’s Yoga, Hatha, Vinyasa, or Yoga Sculpt.
- View the class schedule
- Yoga mats, water bottles, and towels available on a donation basis
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must activate by expiration date on voucher; membership expires 180 days from activation date. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Yoga Studio of Austin
The community at Yoga Studio of Austin combines a passion for health and fitness with a desire to encourage self-discovery. Classes here offer a little something for everyone, with a variety of temperatures and activity levels available. Slower-paced classes allow muscles to stretch and balance in different alignments. More intensive classes, on the other hand, add elements of cardio exercise for a rigorous workout.
- Meet the owner: since beginning her yoga practice in 2015, Kelly Kingland has completed intensive training in four different methodologies.
- Classes: classes here offer a little something for everyone, with a variety of temperatures and activity levels available.
- Private sessions: for new students or those looking for a more personal touch can book personal sessions with one of the instructors.