Skilled practitioners use various techniques classified as alternative medicine to boost natural process occurring in the patient’s body
What You'll Get
- Energy Healing aims to balance the body’s flow of energy in an effort to ease stress, promote relaxation, and support the healing of persistent ailments.
- Practitioners use crystals and stones to balance energy. These are placed on certain points of the body according to the placement of grounding spots, chakras, or energy grids.
- Skilled practitioner utilizes therapeutic, calming, and relaxing properties of music aiming to improve the physical and emotional health of patients, and improve their general well-being.
Past Life Regression
- Experienced practitioner aims to reveal nuances of past life affecting the current life and emotional wellness and utilizes the power of subtle suggestions aiming to resolve problems caused by past life experiences.
- A hypnotist guides clients to a heightened state of awareness and uses deeply relaxing techniques to unlock the subconscious, working to help clients overcome undesirable behaviors and affect lasting change.
- Reiki was created by Japanese Buddhist Mikao Usu and has now gone onto be adapted into various cultural traditions. Utilizing a technique known as palm healing, qi energy is transferred through the palms to allegedly heal various ailments by balancing the body’s energy flow. Reiki exists in the same branch of medicine as acupuncture and reflexology.
The Fine Print
About Yoga Toka
Yoga Toka strives to help patrons live a happier, healthier, and more peaceful life. They specialize in providing affordable yoga classes for students of all ages, skill levels, and body types. In addition to power flow, gentle flow, and Yin sessions, Yoga Toka also offers a variety of fitness classes, cupping deals, hot stone therapy, and coaching sessions aimed at enhancing benefits of yoga practice. Their vision is all about helping the clients to heal by exposing them to the holistic benefits of yoga that allows strengthening ones' mind, body, and spirit.