World-class YogaWorks studios offer expertly-led yoga classes for every body, age, and skill level
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Five Yoga Classes
- One Month of Unlimited Yoga Classes
- Flow with renowned Yoga-Alliance certified instructors alongside the empowered and inclusive YogaWorks community.
- Experience unique and dynamic yoga styles inspired by the principles of Iyengar, Hatha, and Vinyasa Flow.
Good to Know:
- For new students only. If you’ve ever practiced at a YogaWorks studio, you are not eligible for this particular offer.
- Arrive at least 10 minutes early. We’ll check you in and show you around.
- Bring a yoga mat, sweat towel, and water. Or you can rent or buy at the studio.
- Must be a new student at YogaWorks. Students who practiced at YogaWorks or any studio now a part of the YogaWorks family of yoga studios are not eligible for this offer. Must present valid local ID. Not valid for workshops, special events or Pilates equipment classes (is valid for Pilates Mat classes). Please arrive 10 minutes early to your first class. Mats available for an additional rental fee.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Voucher is non-transferable. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
With more than 60 world-class yoga studios across the country, YogaWorks connects every body to a practice that propels personal growth in an authentic way. Our expertly-trained instructors lead Ashtanga, Iyengar and Vinyasa flow classes enhanced by inspiring music, ambient candlelight, meditation, and props and rooted deeply in the traditional yoga principles.
We strive to make yoga accessible to everyone, meeting you exactly where you are in your practice and offering the opportunity to deepen your relationship with yourself, yoga, and the community around you. We value a sense of humor, a smile, quality, integrity and passion. It’s what you can find in our studios, and it’s what shapes the foundation of our renowned yoga and teacher training programs.
Our classes focus on the mind body connection through mindfulness-based techniques and reverberation of the key yoga teachings. At the same time, they strengthen the entire body, increase endurance and lean muscle and build stamina through resistance and deep breath work. We host a variety of exotic yoga retreats around the world, bestowing the many benefits of practice upon those who wish to explore radiant destinations through the transformational lens of yoga.
Can’t make it to a studio? No sweat. Visit www.myyogaworks.com for a free 14-day trial of our ever-changing, extensive library of yoga videos. You can sort them by duration, skill level, and the targeted area of the body.