- Variety of flavors & toppings
- Sugar-free & kosher options
- Self-serve, pay by the ounce
- Open until 11 p.m. daily
What You'll Get
Much like Ted Williams and Barbaro, yogurt is full of so much greatness that it must be frozen so it can be shared with future generations. Taste this carefully preserved treat with today’s Groupon: for $5, you get a $10 gift card to use at Yogurtland's Winter Park location.
Yogurtland is a colorful, dreamlike destination for frozen fanatics, softly serving up a variety of fun flavors made with quality ingredients. In addition to offering an impressive mix of classic and creative yogurt flavors such as New York cheesecake, Irish mint crème, blueberry tart, peanut-butter cup, vanilla wafer cookies and cream, Dutch chocolate, and red-velvet cupcake batter, the store lets customers customize their portions of tasty goodness with a variety of toppings. Decorate your dairy delight with fruit such as strawberries, pineapple, lychee, or pomegranate arils, then challenge social norms and assumptions by proving that gummy bears, Fruity Pebbles, and frosted animal cookies can get along, provided they have a chill place to hang out. Yogurtland also offers a variety of flavors with no sugar added, as well as many that are kosher certified (ask an employee upon arrival), and features late hours daily (open 11 a.m.–11 p.m.).
Because the frozen confections at Yogurtland are self-serve, price is determined by the final weight of each creation ($0.30 per ounce). Use this Groupon for a gift card to treat your friends to a round of refreshing summer snacks on a hot afternoon, or make over monotonous warm-milk-induced dreams by cashing it in for a couple pounds of tangy black-cherry tart before bedtime.
Yelpers give Yogurtland's Winter Park location an average of 4.5 stars:
- I'm basically obsessed with this place and drive across town to come here about twice a week! Yogurt=awesome, toppings=delectable, make your own combo=fun, 0.30/ounce=amazing! – Jessica P.
- What made it better than the others? The flavor selection. They had about 15 different flavors when I went there. The best one (in my humble opinion): Toasted Coconut. Delicious! – Dana H.