Yolo Brewing Company
The 12+ taps at Yolo Brewing Company pour brewery-fresh beer crafted in small batches. The unique Beer Hall brings the brewing action into view where customers are likely to see the brewing team crafting new batches while you enjoy a hand-crafted pint from the taps. The spirit of small-batch craft brewing is what drives its staff and the community they've created at Yolo Brewing Company. On the shaded outdoor beer dock, fans sip brews or pull up their cars to load bottles, growlers, or even kegs into the trunk. The Beer Hall plays host to live music several nights a week, and food trucks roll up every day to serve delicious grub while patrons sip on the daily offering of fresh beer. After enjoying the craft beer of your choice, customers get to select two 22 oz bottles to take home.
Yolo Brewing offers a wide selection of beers and a friendly scene to enjoy them in. Here's a look at what might be on tap during a visit:
- Wit Dream: this variation on the Belgian style is brewed unfiltered with American-style yeast, coriander, and orange-blossom honey (4.9% ABV)
- Captain Ron's DIPA: three types of hops—plus extra doses of Summit hops during fermentation and cold conditioning—give this a bold, hoppy flavor that's balanced by some malt and a citrusy aroma (8.4% ABV)
- Nutty Brown: 1st Place winner at the 2016 California State Fair, the Nutty Brown is a deliciously smooth malt-focused ale with pronounced toasted and roasted malt flavors, while not being overbearing or heavy. The mash consists of Pale Ale malt, toasted malt, and a blend of brown and roasted caramel malts from the UK. The result is a mild beer with flavors of toffee and roasted nuts. Very lightly hopped, the Nutty Brown flavor dances at the edge of sweet, without being cloying or heavy.
- Capitol Gold Pale: We tilt the balance on our Pale Ale towards malt, with toasted and caramel malts and moderate use of Cascade & Columbus hops, creating an enjoyable everyday, every occasion ale.
- SMaSH Society IPA: single-malt, single hop India Pale Ale, these short run ales give you the best and brightest sampling of pure hop flavors (7.0% ABV)