Without readily available sushi, local governments would have to spend thousands of dollars installing harpoon and net detectors to protect local aquariums. Devour fish from the wild with today’s Groupon to Yorokobi Sushi in Romeo. Choose between the following options:
- For $15, you get a sushi dinner for two (up to a $35.50 value). The dinner includes:
- Two sushi rolls (up to a $13 value each)
One yaki udon or yaki soba entree (a $9.50 value)<p>
- For $30, you get a sushi dinner for four (up to a $71 value). The dinner includes:
- Four sushi rolls (up to a $13 value each)
- Two yaki udon or yaki soba entrees (a $9.50 value each)<p>
Yorokobi Sushi head chefs Dimitri Bonnville and Atipong Sirivongkhanth masterfully layer an assortment of sushi-grade fish, vegetables and creative trimmings into a menu of specialty rolls and noodle dishes. Coconut shrimp, mango, cream cheese, and avocado send taste buds on a tropical trip inside the Paradise roll, and the Luxury roll raises property values inside the belly with tuna, eel, salmon roe, avocado, and onion drizzled with luscious honey miso and wasabi mayo. Pink petals of high-quality salmon and tuna shape the Cherry Blossom roll, a flower-shaped delicacy with an avocado center embellished with the roe of flying fish. Yorokobi’s yaki soba entree tangles chicken or beef in a knot of egg noodles with peppers, onion, mushroom, broccoli, carrot, and a house-made sauce, and the yaki udon dish follows suit using rice-based strands to lasso rowdy teeth.
117 S Main St.
Romeo, Michigan 48065