What You'll Get
For $99, today's side deal gets you a season pass to Badger Pass at Yosemite National Park (up to a $319 value, depending on age and early-bird rates).
- Badger Pass offers downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, and more
- With 85% of the slopes devoted to beginner and intermediate skiers, Badger Pass can accommodate all skill levels
- Season is from the middle of December to late March (conditions permitting), with Badger Pass open daily from 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
- This is a fun spot to come to if you're learning to ski/snowboard. The terrain isn't steep, but for a beginner, you'll feel like an Olympian. – YAMMY C., Yelp
- Badger Pass is a nice, older, no-frills ski resort. There are multiple beginner and advanced runs making it a nice place for novice skiers and boarders to find their groove. – Golfdogs, TripAdvisor
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 4, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Park entrance fee not included. Not valid until park opening, scheduled for 12/17, weather permitting. No cash back. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.