Experienced chefs educate kids in kitchen safety and culinary skills in fun drop-off classes with new recipes each week
About This Deal
- Voucher can be used for an introductory class or student can “pass” into a class for more experienced cooks.
- Upon calling to register, the parent will be asked some questions about the child’s age and experience level to determine the best placement:
- Kinder Cooks: Ages 4–6, 60 minutes
- Junior Chefs: Ages 7+, 90 minutes
- Senior Chefs: Ages 12–18 (based on skill), 90 minutes
Need To Know
About Young Chefs Academy
The recipe for a successful cooking class requires the right mix of teacher, chef, and nutritionist—a balance that each instructor strikes at Young Chefs Academy. They host students aged 4–18 in weekly cooking classes which regularly change recipes while sticking to the monthly theme. They cater to individual children, school field trips, and even scout troops. They introduce birthday party guests to some essential culinary skills as they make their very own "creation" from scratch.