The seeds of chefhood blossom from the very first dashes of salt and cinnamon that grace a child’s suppertime lima beans. Encourage the culinary spirit in the youth of today, who are the former children of tomorrow, with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $15 for a KinderCooks cooking class for one child aged 3–5 ($25 value)
- $17 for a Junior Chefs cooking class for one child aged 6–12 ($30 value)
- $22 for a Senior Chefs cooking class for one child aged 13–18 ($40 value)
- $25 for a KinderCooks cooking class for two children aged 3–5 ($50 value)
- $30 for a Junior Chefs cooking class for two children aged 6–12 ($60 value)
- $40 for a Senior Chefs cooking class for two children aged 13–18 ($80 value)
Classes held in a Nickelodeon Parents’ Pick award-winning party space educate a variety of age groups, incorporating age-appropriate recipes and activities. KinderCooks classes invite youngsters to craft beginner-level meals, while Junior gastronomers learn to combine nutritional meals with basic food-prep skills that teach how to correctly follow a recipe to edible fruition. Senior flambéists are offered advanced classes that dig deeper into kitchen secrets and hone specific skills and techniques that expand the parameters of cooking creativity.
Young Chefs Academy San Antonio
"If you make it, you will taste it" is the motto founders Julie Fabing Burleson and Suzy Vinson Nettles envisioned when they created Young Chefs Academy. In addition to giving youngsters hands-on exposure to culinary techniques, kitchen safety, eating etiquette, and table setting, the academy's philosophy ensures that kids like 10-year-old former veggie-hater Camille gain an appreciation for healthy homemade cuisine. With centers in more than 10 states, Young Chefs Academy enriches growing minds ages 3–18 with engaging cooking classes, camps, and birthday parties that impart valuable life skills, such as self-reliance and how to trick a younger sibling into doing the dishes.