Physician Assistant performs all Botox treatments. The 15-minute procedure helps smooth lines on the forehead, crows feet, or between brows
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Not valid for clients active within the past 12 month(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Young Medical Spa
Dr. Thomas E. Young offers non-invasive and minimally invasive body-contouring procedures to meet patients aesthetic goals. Young Medical Spa offers Smart Lipo and Cool Sculpting as well as a variety of other laser technologies to help with skin resurfacing and unwanted hairs. Other medical treatments, such as Botox Cosmetic and Dermal Filler, work to help patients regain youthful complexions. Despite its medical focus, the center keeps its facility feeling less than clinical by incorporating soothing spa elements, including a living-room-like waiting area and relaxing music into every treatment.