Physician Assistant performs all Botox treatments. The 15-minute procedure helps smooth lines on the forehead, crows feet, or between brows
About This Deal
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
Need To Know
About Young Medical Spa
Dr. Thomas E. Young offers non-invasive and minimally invasive body-contouring procedures to meet patients aesthetic goals. Young Medical Spa offers Smart Lipo and Cool Sculpting as well as a variety of other laser technologies to help with skin resurfacing and unwanted hairs. Other medical treatments, such as Botox Cosmetic and Dermal Filler, work to help patients regain youthful complexions. Despite its medical focus, the center keeps its facility feeling less than clinical by incorporating soothing spa elements, including a living-room-like waiting area and relaxing music into every treatment.