Dysport injections aim to minimize the visibility of fine and frown lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging for a revitalized look
About This Deal
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment area for Dysport injections: frown lines between the eyebrows
- Additional reading on Dysport and how it works.
- Who’s eligible for Dysport injections?
- Dysport may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Dysport here.
About Your Caring Doctor
Dr. Tatiana Neumann believes that everyone has the right to live a healthy life and to feel good, both inside and out. And so, the board-certified Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine—who also has a strong interest in holistic medicine—offers a wide range of wellness services at her practice. Here, she can provide primary medical care for every family member, though she specializes in treatments such as hormone replacement therapy and non-surgical ligament reconstruction, a type of therapy for sufferers of chronic pain. Additionally, her clinic also performs a variety of aesthetic services including Botox injections, skin tightening, and platelet-rich plasma treatments, which use a patient's own blood to stimulate collagen production and reduce the appearance of scars and lines.