Choose from Five Options
- $259 for a three-hour “open air” photo booth rental with prints ($525 value)
- $309 for a four-hour “open air” photo booth rental with prints ($650 value)
- $475 for a three-hour “open air” photo booth and DJ rental package ($950 value)
- $625 for a four-hour “open air” photo booth and DJ rental package ($1,250 value)
- $775 for a five-hour “open air” photo booth and DJ rental package ($1,550 value)
A Chat with Your Gig Rentals’s Owner
What inspired you to start this business? I have always enjoyed the good times that are found at weddings, engagement parties, and all the other events, so once I realized how much fun these booths were I couldn't get one off my mind. Now that I own a photo-booth company, I still can't get them off my mind!
What makes your business stand out? Photo strips are printed out on the spot at your event so guests can have something to take home with them! Individual pictures can be printed at the location in a larger size by request.
What is your most popular offering? Printing out larger singular photos is a very popular service I have. Not many of my competitors offer this service, or have thought about it. Also, I sell individual props.
What is the best reaction you’ve ever gotten from a customer? One bride told me that she wants to get married again just to have my company at her party again!
What’s your favorite part about your job? I get to see everyone’s smiles, not to mention their funny faces! Nothing is more fun than watching everyone get goofy!