Guests can choose a brunch dish to pair with coffee, tea, breakfast goodies, and a selection of cocktails
What You'll Get
- Valid for dine-in only
- Type of cuisine: traditional American fare
- Brunch includes:
- Choice of brunch entree from the menu
- Breakfast goodies
- Choice of coffee or tea
- Choice of Bottomless Brunch cocktail: Bloody Mary, red or white sangria, mimosa, Bellini, or margarita
- Valid Friday–Sunday, 11:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Restrictions: 90-minute time limit at the table; additional charge applies for Mother’s Favorites
- View the brunch menu and prices
The Fine Print
About Your Mother's House Kitchen and Bar
High on the wall at Your Mother's House Kitchen and Bar, large white lettering proclaims "Eat At Mothers"—a sign that welcomes visitors whether they're sidling up to the bar or slipping into one of the wide hardwood booths. After they get settled in, servers bring them plates of steaming Southern creations, such as housemade chili-mac 'n' cheese, creole snow-crab legs, barbecue ribs, and Carolina-style pulled pork sandwiches. As a whole, the menu relies on pure ingredients such as coarse sea salt, sushi-grade tuna, and raw milk cheddar harvested from only the surliest cows. Above the tables and booths, heavy wood columns stretch up to a cavernous ceiling, against which shines light from dozens of HDTVs—including some more than 20 feet wide. The restaurant's ample space frequently hosts events ranging from live music every Friday to screenings of special sporting events from Pro Football, Pro Basketball, and UFC.