Teams cut crass growing on lawns to create a smooth, even surface and keep home exteriors looking lush and beautiful
What You'll Get
- Initial cut: cut, edge, trim overgrown lawn back to manageability. Required if sidewalk or drive have not been edged on a weekly basis or if the grass is ankle to shin high. Over shin high requires on-site evaluation.
- Service radius: within 10 miles of zip code 32707
- Is a consultation included? yes
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. $8 additional fee per 1,000 Square feet over the initial cut up to 10,000 sq feet. $5 additional fee per 1,000 on additional cuts up to 10,000 sq feet.. Appointment required. Valid only within 10 miles of zip code 32707. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per household. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Your Neighborhood Lawn Service
1. What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? Services offered: Professional lawn cutting, trimming shrubs & bushes, Plant bed weed control, Weekly removal of lawn debris, Paver treatment, Crack weed treatment, Orlando Seasonal weekly leaf pick up, Doggy poo pick up, Doggy poo removal Lawn deodorizer, Deterrent spray, Small tree trimming, Small palm pruning, Leaf clean ups (accumulation of 1 year or more), Mulch removal and installation, Sod installation, Orlando pest control, Landscape design, Landscape tear out and installations, Property cleanup. We stand out from the competition from the high level of service we offer.
2. What was the inspiration to start or run this business? The inspiration to start and succeed in the lawn care business was the freedom to be my own boss.
3. What do you love most about your job? Training our associates to give our customers the best lawn care possible.
4)What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer? The Lawn Looks Amazing! Thanks to you and your team for Braving the rain to do it!