Customers may drive or strike ride along in a race car on a speedway track for 20 laps to experience the excitement that race drivers feel
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Available vehicles: race cars
- Where you’ll drive: Irwindale speedway track
- Age restrictions: must be 12 or older for ride-along experience
- Driver requirements: must be 18 or older, valid driver’s license required
- Drivers need to purchase a separate Vehicle Protection Plan for for $89
- Lessons included? All drivers must attend mandatory classroom instruction that covers proper driving position, steering techniques, car specifications, and proper racing lines
- What to wear:
- All participants are required to wear helmets provided by YouRaceLA in the car and on tracks
- Closed-toe shoes required
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. 72-hour notice for rescheduling is required. Driver must have valid driver's license. Drivers are responsible for potential damage to the vehicles. Vehicle Protection Plan must be purchased for $89 at time of redemption. Must be 18 or older to drive, 12 or older for Ride Along Experience. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
A real stock car roars around a banked oval track as a coach's voice crackles in the driver's ear. This isn’t the Indy 500; it's YouRaceLA. Featured on NBC Today in L.A., YouRaceLA's Adventure programs let would-be racers grip the wheel during fast-forward laps around a real, NASCAR-sanctioned track. Using real race cars, guests are encouraged to drive as fast as they feel comfortable with experienced staff to teach drivers the ins and outs of racing.