$99.99 for 12 months of access to 3D Printing & Modeling online course ($249.99 value)
- Students to sculpt, texture, arrange, and render their own 3D creation, ready for actual 3D printing
- Designed for children ages 8–14
- Includes about 30 hours of interactive lessons
- Includes a copy of open-source 3D modeling software Blender
- Windows 10, 8, 7, or XP, or Mac OS 10.7 or higher
- Mouse with scroll wheel
- Download speed of 1mbps or higher
Children and technology share one very important trait: they're both a big part of the future. And thanks to Youth Digital's online courses, kids between the ages of 8 and 14 can become acquainted enough with ever-changing technology to prepare themselves for a bright future in tomorrow's digital world.
Founded in 2010, Youth Digital has educated more than 70,000 students with its fun and interactive online curriculum. The website's classes teach students how to develop their own video games, design their own apps, animate movies, and more. But instead of feeding lists of rules and hall passes through old hand-crank pencil sharpeners, Youth Digital's teaching methodology utilizes videos, quizzes, and projects to make the educational experience rewarding and entertaining. That way, kids can look forward to learning as they continue toward mastering skills and professional software.