All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· April 17, 2018
· March 16, 2018
· May 8, 2017
What You'll Get
The average classroom has too many distractions, such as the kid who won’t stop asking questions or the teacher who won’t stop answering questions. Avoid the interruptions with this Groupon.
$149.99 for 12 months of access to the Fashion Design 1 online course ($249 value)
- Children learn to use graphic-design software to create their own fashion collections
- Includes Inkscape, a professional graphic-design program
- Recommended for students aged 8–14
- More than 30 hours of interactive lessons, including video and quizzes
- Full online access to team of teachers and tech-support members
- By the end of the course, students will have a professional-quality five-page portfolio that showcase their concepts, color schemes, prints, patterns, and outfits
Watch the Fashion Design 1 course preview.
- Windows 8, 7, or XP or Mac OS 10.7 or higher
- Download speed of 1mbps
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per order. Online only. All services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Youth Digital
Children and technology share one very important trait: they're both a big part of the future. And thanks to Youth Digital's online courses, kids between the ages of 8 and 14 can become acquainted enough with ever-changing technology to prepare themselves for a bright future in tomorrow's digital world.
Founded in 2010, Youth Digital has educated more than 70,000 students with its fun and interactive online curriculum. The website's classes teach students how to develop their own video games, design their own apps, animate movies, and more. But instead of feeding lists of rules and hall passes through old hand-crank pencil sharpeners, Youth Digital's teaching methodology utilizes videos, quizzes, and projects to make the educational experience rewarding and entertaining. That way, kids can look forward to learning as they continue toward mastering skills and professional software.