All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $149.99 for 12-month access to the Server Design 1 online course ($249.99 value)
- Children learn Java coding by programming their own Minecraft server for Mac or PC
- Designed for students ages 8–14
- More than 30 hours of interactive lessons, including videos and quizzes
- Includes full online access to support team of teachers
- Includes Eclipse software for modifying source code, and Gimp software for designing modifications
- Copy of Minecraft not included
- Minecraft for PC/Mac
- Windows 8, 7, Vista, or XP, or Mac OS 10.7 or higher
- Macs must be 64-bit (standard in macs released since 2008)
- Download speed of 1mbps or higher
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per order. Classes are non-transferable. Online only. Must activate by expiration date on voucher; course access expires 12 months from activation date. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Youth Digital
Children and technology share one very important trait: they're both a big part of the future. And thanks to Youth Digital's online courses, kids between the ages of 8 and 14 can become acquainted enough with ever-changing technology to prepare themselves for a bright future in tomorrow's digital world.
Founded in 2010, Youth Digital has educated more than 70,000 students with its fun and interactive online curriculum. The website's classes teach students how to develop their own video games, design their own apps, animate movies, and more. But instead of feeding lists of rules and hall passes through old hand-crank pencil sharpeners, Youth Digital's teaching methodology utilizes videos, quizzes, and projects to make the educational experience rewarding and entertaining. That way, kids can look forward to learning as they continue toward mastering skills and professional software.