What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
$149.99 for 12 months of access to Mod Design 1 online course ($249.99 value)
$149.99 for 12 months of access to 3D Character Animation 1 online course ($249.99 value)
$249.99 for 12 months of access to the Mod Design 1 and 3D Character Animation 1 online courses ($499.98 value)
- Students learn Java coding or 3D animation by creating their own Minecraft experience on a Mac or PC
- Designed for children ages 8–14
- Includes more than 30 hours of interactive lessons with videos and quizzes
- Includes full online access to a support team of teachers
- Copy of Minecraft not included
- Minecraft for PC/Mac
- Windows 10, 8, 7, or XP, or Mac OS 10.7 or higher
- Macs must be 64-bit (standard in macs released since 2008)
- Download speed of 1mbps or higher
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per order. Classes are non-transferable. Online only. Valid only for option purchased. Must activate by expiration date on Groupon; course access expires 12 months from activation date. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Youth Digital
Children and technology share one very important trait: they're both a big part of the future. And thanks to Youth Digital's online courses, kids between the ages of 8 and 14 can become acquainted enough with ever-changing technology to prepare themselves for a bright future in tomorrow's digital world.
Founded in 2010, Youth Digital has educated more than 70,000 students with its fun and interactive online curriculum. The website's classes teach students how to develop their own video games, design their own apps, animate movies, and more. But instead of feeding lists of rules and hall passes through old hand-crank pencil sharpeners, Youth Digital's teaching methodology utilizes videos, quizzes, and projects to make the educational experience rewarding and entertaining. That way, kids can look forward to learning as they continue toward mastering skills and professional software.