Scientists agree that children are our future, which is why most children are sealed in time capsules with a flashlight and a stack of magazines. Give a child something he or she will really dig with this Groupon.
$59 for a Four-Week After-School Program (Up to $159 Value)
Choose from the following after-school sessions, each of which takes place at a different business location on different dates–follow the links for full details:
- Talent Team Performing Arts (a $150 value)
- America’s Best Karate (a $139 value)
- Silver Lining Hunters/Jumpers (a $140 value)
- Paradise Valley School of Karate (a $140 value)
- The Scottsdale Studio of Music (a $159 value)
- Zapien’s Martial Arts Academy (a $159 value)
- APSK Martial Arts (a $159 value)
- Arizona Youth Sports Leagues (a $205 value)
- Goshin Karate and Judo Academy (a $159 value)
- Xtreme Gymnastics (a $159 value)
- All Around Math Learning Center (a $144 value)
Youth Sports and More
Youth Sports and More teams up with a variety of local businesses to present kid-centric after-school activities. Camps and classes are held at institutions such as Zapien’s Martial Arts Academy, The Scottsdale Studio of Music, and Xtreme Gymnastics. Each location boasts licensed instructors and low student-to-teacher ratios that ensure ample attention. Kids can polish their stage presence during performing-arts sessions, or work off energy during martial arts practice. Music lessons introduce new instruments, and horseback-riding lessons grant youngsters the skill to finally win six-legged races.
Arizona Summer Camps
"I'm bored!" is probably the most common phrase uttered by children out of school for the summer. Even inundated with an abundance of toys, games, and technology, kids still want more. Instead of getting them yet another magical centaur, parents can keep their offspring occupied with one of Arizona Summer Camps' diversions. The camp teams up with a variety of local businesses to present a diverse array of summer camps to engage the minds and bodies of youths. The quality of instruction is top-notch, and the student-to-teacher ratios are kept low.
Kids can expand their horizons with science-driven experimentation in fields such as robotics or computer gaming, or break a sweat and a few boards in one of several martial-arts camps. Gymnastics camps bolster coordination and strength in wee ones.