Specialized technicians offer a variety of non-invasive treatments that focus on eliminating unwanted fat and cellulite
About This Deal
- What’s included: all Laser Lipo sessions include cavitation and radio frequency
- Laser-Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Valid treatment areas: stomach, love handles, bra chub, arms, and legs
- Who’s eligible for laser lipo?
- During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- During the procedure, a licensed professional treats problem areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- Typical treatment areas include most areas where excess fat is stored, including the abdomen, love handles, thighs, buttocks, upper arms, and chin.
- At the end of the treatment we use a vibration machine to help eliminate the fat through the lymphatic system.