Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 20 units of Botox and perform a HydraFacial MD
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Valid with select technicians
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Benefits of HydraFacial MD: cleanses and exfoliates the skin, extracting dead cells, then rejuvenates the skin by applying a serum infused with antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid. It may address the following concerns: fine lines and wrinkles, dark spots, hyperpigmentation, clogged pores, enlarged pores, mild acne, and oily skin.
View Youthful Solutions’ other offers:
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 12 month(s). Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Youthful Solutions
Youthful Solutions MediSpa is an Anti-aging Medical Aesthetics clinic. If you’re looking for the highest caliber of cosmetic care, you’ve come to the right place. YS MediSpa offers a complete array of non-surgical cosmetic procedures. They like to consider that this is the perfect facility for anyone looking for a cosmetic boost with no downtime, and their patients would likely agree.
All of their procedures are delivered by experienced professionals—including practitioners, registered nurses, and trained aestheticians—each with decades of experience. If you’ve been considering cosmetic treatment, it may be time to take action.