What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $10 for $15 worth of Chinese food and drinks at lunch for two or more
$12 for $15 worth of Chinese food and drinks for pickup
- Valid only for pickup
- Orders available: Monday–Saturday, 11 a.m.–11 p.m.; Sunday, 11 a.m.–10:30 p.m.
- Minimum order amount: $20
How to Order Online
- Purchase offer for pickup.
- Click “Order Now” on the confirmation page, or visit “My Groupons” at any time to begin your order.
- Select “pickup” to view the menu, place your order, and automatically apply your Groupon.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with the time your order will be ready.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other specials or promotions. Not valid towards taxes/gratuity/delivery fees. Pick-up option can only be redeemed through Groupon; not valid towards dine-in. Groupon voucher can only be used in one transaction; all unused amounts will be forfeited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Yu Choy
Yu Choy diners enjoy options. A guest might start a meal with an appetizer of potstickers or egg rolls or commission a made-to-order half-slab of baby back ribs. Or they might order the jumbo chicken wings, which wear a cloak of savory sauce. When it's time to choose an entree, the menu continues to have plenty of choices. Mixed greens in a miso-honey dressing host teriyaki chicken and black sesame seeds, while the sweet and sour dinner bundles batter-fried meat with pineapple chunks and a tangy sauce.
While customers laud Yu Choy's omnivorous feasts, such as Mandarin duck and shrimp chow mein, the restaurant also has a full vegetarian menu. This meat-free selection ranges from broccoli in oyster sauce to the spicy Sichuan vegetable medley in housemade sauce.