All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed December 10, 2015
Reviewed October 9, 2015
Reviewed September 11, 2015
What You'll Get
What You Get
- $35 for $50 worth of Michelin Guide Bib Gourmand Japanese cuisine for two
- $69 for $100 worth of Michelin Guide Bib Gourmand Japanese cuisine for four
- See the menus.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Offer valid only for times available on Groupon.com. Reservation must be scheduled/booked through Groupon.com. Offer valid only at scheduled reservation time. Cancellations permitted up to 90 minutes prior to your reservation. No refunds if you do not show up for your reservation. Must purchase meal. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Yuzuki Japanese Eatery
Tasting food is only part of the experience at Yuzuki Japanese Eatery. The cuisine's textures and aromas are equally important, which is why the Michelin Guide Bib Gourmand restaurant puts the utmost thought and effort into each dish. Instead of taking any shortcuts, the team seeks out organic, locally sourced ingredients and uses labor-intensive cooking techniques to preserve the cuisine's subtle flavors.
From the Press
- "Izakaya Yuzuki's tantalizing array of grilled and fried bites is made with palpable authenticity." — Via Michelin
- "The restaurant also makes its own tofu . . . a creamy round that's served in a bamboo basket and doesn't need anything more than the provided salt to bring out its creamy essence." — SF Gate
- "Homemade tofu, kakiage (shrimp and vegetable tempura) and cooked-to-order rice is a must order." — AAA
The Secret Ingredient
At the heart of Yuzuki Japanese Eatery's menu is one specialty ingredient: koji. The all-natural fermenting agent—painstakingly prepared in-house—coaxes out ingredients' umami character. As a result, chefs don't rely on bold yet inelegant mass-produced seasonings to flavor their ingredient-driven cuisine.