Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 20 units of Botox
About This Deal
- Valid with any physician or NP
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click hereto read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
Need To Know
About YZ Healthcare
At YZ Healthcare, a staff of medical professionals perform services ranging from hormone replacement therapy to laser hair removal under the supervision of a licensed physician. Dr. Javaria Jabeen's extensive experience includes certifications for a number of aesthetic treatments, including dermal fillers and laser body contouring.
Popular services include non-surgical facelifts that lift and tone sagging skin, as well as dermal fillers like Botox and Juvederm. The staff can even help clients shed pounds with medical weight-loss programs. The center offers free consultations, so the staff can help patients decide what treatments will be most beneficial and put them on a path to greater health and wellness.