All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Three Vouchers: Each Good for $5 Value Toward Café Fare
- Five Vouchers: Each Good for $5 Value Toward Café Fare
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Valid for dine-in and carry-out. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. May redeem across visits. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with any other promotional offer or discount. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Z Bakery
Z Bakery is the go-to spot in Fort Mill, South Carolina, for all-natural, homemade eats. In fact, many people might skip lunch in their own kitchens for meals and sweets whipped up by owner Trina Zimmerman—assisted by her mother, daughter, sister, and niece—in a quaint historical home.
Brunch and Lunch
- Breakfast foods include savory quiches, made-to-order croissant or biscuit sandwiches, and belgian waffles.
- Simple yet flavorful sandwiches, like the turkey cranberry wrap, pair with sides such as loaded mashed potatoes or baked apples.
- The everyday selection includes cookies, brownies, pastries, and cupcakes like the Reese's or Black Bottom chocolate cheesecake
- Custom cakes for special occasions, from elegant wedding cakes to whimsical birthday cakes. A prime example is their Maker's Mark groom's cake, draped in icing that looks like the brand's signature red wax and topped with mini bottles of whiskey.
- Never made with vegetable oil, shortenings, boxed mixes, or commercially available icing
- For kids: cookie, cupcake, or cake decorating parties, as well as fancy-dress tea parties
- For adults: Grownups wear their best hats to sample finger sandwiches, scones, and more. Z Bakery also hosts baby showers, birthdays, and rehearsal dinners.