All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Today's Groupon restores your body to a state of relaxed joyousness unlike any since you got your braces removed and never had to see Dr. Marshall again, except at softball games. For $40, you get a 60-minute full-body massage and Thai herbal aroma treatment at Zama Massage (an $80 value).
The experienced therapists at Zama know how to make your muscles melt in a protein pool. Choose any Zama relaxing massage, including the Swedish (soothing, relaxing, de-stressing), the sports massage (full-body option that stretches tight muscles and returns them to their full active potential), or the deep-tissue massage (alleviates tremendous pain, reduces debilitating scar tissue, and decreases incidents of stress-yelling). If you want to upgrade your massage, you must pay the difference.
Your choice of any of these three massages will be compounded by Thailand’s signature herbal press. Derived from a 5,000-year tried and true process, the heated herbs reduce physical pain, get your blood flowing, and fulfill that international experience you’ve been dying to feel for so long.
If you don’t believe that a massage would do you a heap of good, your denial is denying your muscles musclejoy. Put your body in the trustworthy, palm-approved hands of Zama’s therapists, who have a combined 40 years of experience and are trained at honing in on and obliterating tension.
Find a massage near you.
Professional athletes and professional regular people have lots to say about the loving hands at Zama. Major League Soccer player and former Portland Timbers midfielder Erik Ozimek says:
- Incorporating the advanced Thai Massage therapy techniques, has allowed my body to become more flexible and responsive to high intensity training.
On top of that, 38 Citysearchers give a perfect five stars:
- The place is lovely and quiet. Each room has its own personality… I imagine you could be happy with any of the practitioners at Zama. It's a jewel in NE Portland. – Gretchen
- This sets the bar of what a great massage should be. Down to earth, talented massage therapists with a sense of humor and great knowledge of anatomy--and a truly thorough and extraordinary massage. – bladholm
Classic Children’s Books to Help You Sleep Like a Baby
Massages have numerous benefits, including the ability to help you sleep better. To help you sleep like a baby, try rereading one of these classic children’s books:
- The Anthropomorphic Thing that Learns a Lesson
- Incurious Serge Leaves The Carnival Early
- Mommy, What’s a European Voltage Convertor?
- The Ugly Mermaid
- The Fantastic Adventures of Frank, The Boy Who Sat Quietly When Asked
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 11, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. May purchase multiple as gifts. By appointment only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.