All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Tag is one of the few childhood games that has been improved by the addition of lasers, along with hide-and-seek and eye surgery. Lighten up playtime with this Groupon.
$199 for a Supreme Party Package (Up to $400 Value)
- Valid for up to 20 guests
- Two games of laser tag per person
- One round of bumper cars, cannon blaster, bumper cars, balladium, slime bucket, laser revenge, or Jump Zone play for all guests; offerings vary by location.
- Pizza and pop, plus plates, cups, and utensils
- 2 hours in the party room
- Party invitations
- One 2-for-1 laser tag pass for each guest (for later use)
- Guest of honor receives a Zap Zone T-shirt and two free passes (for later use)
During each round of laser tag, three teams roam the labyrinthine arena, each player outfitted with a computerized vest and their own phaser. After a quick briefing to explain the rules and general strategies, players score points by tagging opponents or targeting the rival teams’ bases. At the end of the match, the scores are revealed and individuals can compare score sheets. After laser tag, partygoers can chow down on pizza before heading into the next activity of choice.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option and location purchased. Reservation required. Not valid towards existing reservations. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Zap Zone
Zap Zone's eight locations in Michigan and two locations in Canada each feature a unique combination of attractions—anything from bumper cars to the Jump Zone's cushioned obstacle course. In the laser-tag arena, both kids and adults demonstrate their teamwork skills by outscoring opponents in fast-paced games that take place inside black-lit mazes of neon-tinged hallways. Arcades also round out every location's attractions, tempting passersby to drop a few tokens on racing games and skee-ball, or a lot of tokens on the claw game filled with Fabergé eggs.