- Personalized products and gifts
- Custom T-shirts, business cards, mugs & more
- Each product made to order
What You'll Get
Reproducing realistic visual approximations on articles of clothing was once a highly technological process that involved cloning, object flatteners, shrink rays, and glue sticks. Create a design using simpler means with today's side deal: for $25, you get $50 worth of customizable gifts online from Zazzle.com.
Zazzle.com is an intensely popular provider of personalized presents that include T-shirts, coffee mugs, greeting cards, and more with a singular seal of your own idiosyncratic identity. Quickly customize a basic men’s T-shirt ($12.95–$19.95) to commemorate your stellar parking-lot rugby season, or go for a cutely stylized greeting card ($2.95 and up, discounts available for mass quantities). Other popular items include self-designed mugs ($13.95–$22.10) and absurdly cute pet clothes ($18.95 and up, discounts available for mass quantities).
Zazzle.com stands by all of its products and offers a simple 30-day return policy on most items. Each product is created on the spot by Zazzle.com's non-denominational gift-making elves, often within 24 hours; however, more complicated orders and items may take longer to produce and ship. Whether giving a gift to a friend who likes to stand out in a crowd or creating a series of 800 identical shirts for a business-casual group wedding, Zazzle.com will provide the necessary goods.
- I used Zazzle.com for my wedding invitations and was absolutely pleased with their service. The thing I loved the most is that you could design your invitations exactly the way you want them and they do all the printing for you. – Natasha, WeddingWire
- …everything that I have ordered from Zazzle has gotten great reviews from friends and family. – rikanpam, BizRate
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 1, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per order. Not valid for custom stamps. Shipping not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.