- Personalized products & gifts
- Custom T-shirts, business cards, mugs & more
- Each product made to order
About This Deal
Reproducing realistic visual approximations on articles of clothing was once a highly technological process that involved cloning, object flatteners, shrink rays, and glue sticks. Create a design using simpler means with today's Groupon: for $25, you get $50 worth of customizable gifts online from Zazzle.com. Shipping is not included with this Groupon, the cost of which can vary depending on the size and weight of the object. This Groupon is valid toward all products except custom stamps.
Zazzle.com is an intensely popular provider of personalized presents that stamps T-shirts, coffee mugs, greeting cards, and more with a singular seal of your own idiosyncratic identity. Quickly customize a basic men’s T-shirt ($12.95–$19.95) to commemorate your stellar parking-lot rugby season, or go for a cutely stylized greeting card ($2.95 and up, discounts available for mass quantities). Other popular items include self-designed mugs ($13.95–$22.10) and absurdly cute pet clothes ($18.95 and up, discounts available for mass quantities).
Zazzle.com stands by all of its products and offers a simple 30-day return policy on most items. Each product is created on the spot by Zazzle.com's non-denominational gift-making elves, often within 24 hours; however, more complicated orders and items may take longer to produce and ship. Whether giving a gift to a friend who likes to stand out in a crowd or creating a series of 800 identical shirts for a business-casual group wedding, Zazzle.com will provide the necessary goods.
- I used Zazzle.com for my wedding invitations and was absolutely pleased with their service. The thing I loved the most is that you could design your invitations exactly the way you want them and they do all the printing for you. – Natasha, WeddingWire
- …everything that I have ordered from Zazzle has gotten great reviews from friends and family. My favorite thing is the postage stamps… – rikanpam, BizRate