What You'll Get
Picasso once said, "Nothing is certain but death and taxes," and now that most people are living forever, it's only taxes that are unavoidable. Surmount another eternal irritant with today's Groupon from GAZ Financial Services in Pasadena. Choose from three options:
- For $45, you get 1040EZ tax preparation, plus one state (a $90 value).
- For $75, you get 1040/1040A tax preparation, plus one state (a $180 value).
- For $200, you get 1120, 1120S, or 1065 tax preparation (a $500 value).
The tax-tinkerers at GAZ Financial Services tackle each account with an exhaustive preparation process that combines the compassion of an empath with the analytical powers and fondness for deerstalker hats found in history's great sleuths. Whether you’re a single person or a business, GAZ’s financial advisors will work with you one-on-one and point out easily missed opportunities for deductions, as well as explain why you can’t write off Zydeco records as a medical expense simply because they cured “the blues.” By the time your tax return has been signed and sent, you’ll have saved hours of time and hair-pulling—ensuring you never, ever have to meet the cute IRS auditor who laughs at your jokes and loves all the same things you love.
Five Yelpers all give GAZ Financial Services a five-star rating:
- Greg's great - I had a ton of questions about a particular problem and he answered them all without making me feel stupid or talking down to me. I'm glad I met him and definitely plan to go back next tax season. I'd recommend him in a heartbeat! – Irene C., Yelp
- I've used Greg's services for a few years now, and have been very happy with his work. In fact, I have even referred several friends and co-workers to him, and they've been pleased as well. – Blake J., Yelp
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 8, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1/person, may buy multi as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Valid at Pasadena location only. Must redeem by 3/7 (business returns) or 4/7 (indiv returns). By appt only. Valid only for 2010 returns. 1040A option excludes schedules C/E. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.