Today’s side deal lets you choose between two options from Zeldes Eyes Center in West Bloomfield. Choose from the following options:
For $30, get a new patient eye exam (a $221 value)
- Board-certified ophthalmologist will thoroughly examine health of eyes and current
- Collectively, staff has more than 100 years experience in eye care
- Attentive and dedicated staff helps give patients their optimal visual acuity
For $75, receive an exam, consultation, and Latisse eyelash growth treatment (a $220 value)
- FDA-approved treatment to extend and enhance eyelashes
- Doctor determines treatment through exam and consultation ($100)
- Once-a-day prescription treatment ($120) works by increasing lash length, then thickness and darkness
Zeldes Eye Center
Board-certified ophthalmologist Dr. Steven Zeldes has been diagnosing and correcting wayward eyesight at his eponymous clinic since 2003, aided by his team of opticians and laser eye-surgery technicians. With a steady hand and sneeze-suppressing abilities, Dr. Zeldes employs his surgical expertise to excise cloudy cataracts or reshape corneas with LASIK treatments. His prescriptions can be used to fill frames from his online shop with single-vision or progressive lenses that resist glare and scratches with protective coatings.
6010 W Maple Rd.
West Bloomfield, Michigan 48322Get Directions