In the winter, air sucks moisture from your hair and converts that moisture into snow. Recapture your dome’s dew and beautify your frizzied mane with today’s Groupon to Zen Head Salon in Ellicott City. Choose from the following options:
- For $20, you get a 45-minute Shellac manicure (a $40 value).
- For $25, you get a 40-minute shampoo, haircut, blow-dry, and style (a $50 value).
- For $31, you get a haircare package (a $65 total value) that includes the following:
- A 60-minute shampoo, haircut, blow-dry, and style (a $50 value)
- A Moroccanoil conditioning treatment (a $15 value)<p>
In a studio praised by the Baltimore Sun for its feng shui approach to balancing inner and outer beauty, Zen Head Salon’s experienced stylists revamp exteriors with personalized hair and nail services. Shellac manicures keep nails clad in fresh hues for weeks without smudging, chipping, or cracking into silhouettes of Teddy Roosevelt. Thin sheets of polish cover keratins, with UV rays speeding the curing process between coats. Alternatively, scissor-wielders collaborate with clients to design hairstyles that accommodate personal tastes and profiles before shampooing and cropping overflowing tendrils. Moroccanoil treatments restore elasticity to shorn locks, replenishing protein for stronger manes that look great when flexing in a leotard.