Vegetarians largely subsist on a plant-based diet until they swallow enough chlorophyll to begin photosynthesizing their own food. Take the first step with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $22 for a three-course vegetarian dinner for two (up to $41.22 value)
- $38 for a three-course vegetarian dinner for four (up to $82.44 value) <p>
Each meal includes the following, per pair:
- Two drinks (up to a $3.49 value each)
- One appetizer (up to a $6.75 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $9.75 value each)
- One dessert crepe (up to a $7.99 value) <p>
See the menu<p>
Entering the dining room of Zen Vegetarian, one might assume it was no different than all the other Asian restaurants in Little Saigon. But upon further examination, the menu reveals a full lineup of completely meat-free dishes. Described as a "temple to soy protein" by the OC Weekly, the lauded eatery slings vegetarian dishes disguised as whole roasted chickens, vegan pho, and flat strips of wok-seared soy beef. Other "dead-on impersonators" include "crunchy-coated" fried "shrimp," and fried chicken wings wearing Groucho glasses.
76% of 339 customers recommend
“Salad #14 (thai soy beef salad) ... AMAZING!! flavor reminded me somewhat of a sweet chili sauce.. a nice level of heat but also sweet. LOVED IT!”
“Loved the food. Our waitress was really good.”
“Delicious food and very friendly service. ”