Clients relax during traditional massages or learn how to massage their significant other during classes
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Two Options
- $35 for a 1-hour massage of your choice ($80 value)
- $88 for a 2-hour private couples-massage class (includes oils, lotions, and a free gift) ($200 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online appointment required. Limit 1 voucher option per customer; clients may not redeem multiple options. Cannot be combined with any offers or promotions. Credit card required at time of booking, with a 1% booking fee charged. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About ZenVillage Wellness
- The owner: Raquel Lyles, a massage therapist who's been practicing since 1999
- Who else can you find there? Zen's community of holistic specialists also includes other massage therapists, an acupuncturist, an herbalist, and a bioenergetic-medicine practitioner
- What is bioenergetic medicine? It's a method of addressing pain that uses electric currents to determine which parts of the body are stressed.
- Types of massages available: Massages are customized to fit clients' unique needs whether that be relaxation, balance, therapy, or maternal care. Techniques incorporated include Swedish, deep tissue, reflexology, and more.
- What you can take home with you: organic herbs and spices, essential oils, Isotonix Nutraceuticals, and teas