What You'll Get
Ben Hogan called the pitching wedge “the equalizer” for its ability to rescue players from difficult lies and because he used it to enforce democracy. Add character to your clubs with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $20 for a golf outing for two (up to a $50.50 value)
- $35 for a golf outing for four (up to a $101 value)<p>
For both options, each golfer receives the following:
- 18-hole round of golf, including cart (up to a $23 value/person)
- One 16-ounce Bud Light draft beer (a $2.25 value/person)<p>
Zephyrhills Under Par’s rates vary throughout the season.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 31, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Reservation required. 24 hour notice required for scheduled tee time changes or cancellations. Subject to weather conditions. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Tee times subject to availability and weather conditions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Zephyrhills Under Par
Piercing drives resonate across the verdant grounds of Zephyrhills Under Par, providing sonic evidence of golf balls advancing through the 18-hole, 5,054-yard course. The par 68—sculpted in 1978—presents a relatively open layout, with extensive landing zones that encourage golfers to either test the limits of their driver or charter a last-minute plane for their swing coach.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 68 course
- Length of 5,054 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 70.0 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 113 from the farthest tees