- $69 for a Thrillseeker Combo package at Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park (includes tax)
- Bungee Jump off a seven-story tower
- Slingshot 150 feet into the air on the Texas Blastoff
- Soar 110 feet high at 60 miles per hour on the Skycoaster
- Reach maximum velocity on the Skyscraper
- Drop 16 stories on Nothin' But Net
- Safe yet exhilarating
- In business for more than 16 years
- Great for families or dates
- View park hours
- Located 10 minutes north of downtown Dallas
- View restrictions
- Must be at least 42 inches or more to ride.
- Great staff, heart-stopping rides and tons of laughs! I never questioned the safety of the rides or operators. An added bonus are the videos they take so you can see yourself and friends screaming and laughing. – GottaRun, TripAdvisor
- It is a great place to take a date and have a good time. You will walk away being able to say you have tried things that most people wouldnt' [sic] even dare! – amberCorn, TripAdvisor
- It's a great way to go out and have fun with family and friends…Having a variety of rides is also amazing and all of them guarantee safety and talk about that adrenaline rush. – zamo, Citysearch
Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park
For the past 20 years, Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park has been one of Dallas’ primary sources of satisfied screams, launching Texans into lower orbit with palpitating rides that test the confines of physics. Thrill-seekers can exhaust adrenaline reserves on hair-raising attractions, including the seven-story bungee jump, the Skycoaster, and the Texas Blastoff, which acts like a giant slingshot that rockets riders 70 miles per hour toward the sky. Nothin’ but Net sends amusement park goers plummeting on a 130-foot freefall, and the Skyscraper's enormous propellers whip guests around with 4 gees of force before serving up views of the city’s stunning skyline. Thanks to precautions designed specifically for each ride, Zero Gravity boasts a flawless safety record, whereas the park’s flexible schedule jump-starts hearts seven days per week, making it the perfect place for family, weekend, nighttime, and group activities.
11131 Malibu Dr.
Dallas, Texas 75229Get Directions