Participants have one hour to solve puzzles and escape; sweet freedom or an amazing treasure awaits them if they do
What You'll Get
Zero Hour Escape Rooms is temporarily closed as of Thursday, March 19th. Click here for additional information.
- Room-escape game: You and your group may join other players to solve puzzles and escape the room.
- Available rooms: Mad Tea Party, Prison Break
- Age restrictions: 8+; participants aged 8–14 must be accompanied by an adult
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled session.
Click here to view their Duluth location.
The Fine Print
About Zero Hour Escape Rooms
The doors are locked and the game has begun once all the players have entered the room at Zero Hour Escape Rooms. In this thrilling and interactive escape room game, groups will work together to solve puzzles and uncover the secrets of their particular themed room in order to escape before 60 minutes runs out on the clock. They'll interact with dangerous fictional characters, work through difficult combination locks, and find secret keys that edge them closer and closer to victory.
- Prison Break: Wrongfully accused of stealing Brett Favre’s jersey and burying it under the U.S. Bank Stadium, you must escape from the Hennepin County Jail before the start of your unjust hearing or be trapped in prison forever.
- Mad Tea Party: Upon hearing about Alice's return to Wonderland, the Red Queen attempts to destroy her tea party reception by scattering Alice's friends and locking away the tea supplies. Alice will be back any time, so her friends must work together to retrieve the supplies, set them up, and lock the Red Queen away before she can do more harm.