All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$100 for a home-energy audit package performed by a BPI-certified home-performance analyst (up to a $650 total value)
- Gas leak, mold, moisture, and carbon monoxide testing (a $100 value)
- Heating, hot water, and cooling system inspection and analysis (a $100 value)
- Walk-through with thermal-imaging camera to reveal areas of low or missing insulation levels (a $100 value)
- Blower-door test to reveal drafts and leaks (a $150 value)
- Energy analysis and savings report (a $50 value)
- Installation of energy-saving items such as CFL bulbs, low-flow showerheads, and faucet aerators (up to a $150 value)
- This deal also includes a $50 Visa gift card or $100 credit for use toward future services, as well as assistance finding further utility rebates.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per household. Appointment required. 24hr cancellation notice required. Homeowner must be present at the time of inspection and presentation of findings. Valid within a 60 mile radius of Baltimore. Not valid in apartments or commercial buildings. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Zerodraft Maryland
Since 2008, the Building Performance Institute–certified consultants from Zerodraft Maryland have helped home and business owners keep a firm grasp on their buildings' energy expenditures. Through the use of such diagnostic tools as blower door tests, gas-leak detectors, and thermal-imaging cameras, the analysts can root out areas where air may be escaping and energy—along with hard-earned money—is being wasted. In addition to helping clients keep a lid on their monthly utility bills, the insured team also ensures that interiors stay comfortable regardless of the temperature outside.