Choose from Three Options
- $55 for a dinner for two (up to $91 value)
- $100 for a dinner for four (up to $182 value)
- $150 for a dinner for six (up to $273 value)
Each pair of diners receives:
- One appetizer (up to $16 value)
- Two entrees (up to $66 value)
- One dessert (up to $9 value)
Click to see the menu.
Zeus Gallery Cafe
It's hard to say which piece of art inside the Zeus Gallery Cafe is the most eye-catching. It might be one of the paintings on the walls, which display a rotating lineup of works from local artists. Then again, it could be coming right out of the kitchen, where Chef Patrick Carey prepares American cuisine to pair with the restaurant's international wine list.
His fried oysters and poached pear salad make popular preludes to dinner entrees, such as jumbo lump crab cakes served with sweet corn maque choux, haricot verts, celery-root slaw or Zeus burger made from ground beef tenderloin. On Sundays, Chef Patrick Carey shifts his focus to brunch, when you'll find him pouring sausage gravy over biscuits and mixing arugula and goat cheese into omelets.