What You'll Get
- $25 worth of hand-plucked, organic, fair-trade teas at the Zhi Tea Gallery
- Hand-selected premium teas
- 100% organic and fair trade
- Choose from white, green, oolong, black, flavored, and herbal teas
- Locally owned business
- Friendly owners offer sample sips
- Great resource for tea newbies
- Table service
- Free WiFi
- Good in-store and at farmers market booth in downtown Austin
Zhi Tea’s Tropical Green was rated 7.5 on Teaviews.com, characterized thusly: > * I was really looking forward to a tea that would take me away. Zhi’s Tropical Green was just what the doctor ordered. This is a gorgeous tea that appeals to all the senses. This is a beautiful Sencha of a dark green color interspersed with chucks of papaya and pineapple. And let’s not forget the color added by the rose petals, calendula and safflowers. The scent is pure tropics with the pineapple and mango coming on strong with just a hint of rose. – Shaiha, Teaviews
Yelpers steep Zhi Tea in compliments, giving it a 4.5-star average: > * They know their teas very well, and are eager to answer any questions about the varieties that they offer. They’ll even brew you a sample if you are interested. – Brian S. > * This place is the best. One of the owners took my husband and I on a tour of teas, telling us about all of the different varieties. – Wendy W. > * Tea is so jammin, but chocolate scented tea is even more jammin. The cacao chai is like tea… with cacao nibs. – Solomon W.
The Fine Print
Limit 1 per person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.