Getting your vehicle professionally detailed uses less water than hosing it down at home and less gas than driving it into a river. Combat grime efficiently with today’s Groupon.
$79 for Basic Interior and Exterior Detail ($160 Value)
- High-power interior vacuum and blow out
- Clean leather, vinyl, and jams
- Wash windows with streak-free solution
- Spray fabric with fresh scent
- Scrub exterior with polymer protectant and shine
- Wash and dress tires with high-gloss shine<p>
Originally founded in 1959 by Kurt Ziebart as Ziebart International Corporation, Ziebart has morphed from an auto-rust-prevention outfit into a full-service auto-accessory-and-detail shop that has cropped up at some 400 locations across 30 countries. Performing everything from window tinting and professional detailing, the Shrewsbury outpost enlists an experienced staff to care for cars with high-end products, including seasonal paint protectant and the company's renowned rust inhibitors. Protecting cars inside and out, technicians also install accessories, such as remote car starters-alarm systems, window tint, trailer hitches, rhino-linings sprayed on truck bed-liners, and more.