ASE-certified mechanics replace brake pads and rotors to ensure smooth and safe driving
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Some cars require special pads which may incur an extra charge; any additional parts are not included
- Trucks, SUVs, high-performance pads, or foreign vehicles may be extra
- Mechanics’ expertise: ASE certification
- Waiting area amenities: free coffee, popcorn, water, and WiFi
- Signs you might need new brake pads include a squealing sound or vibrations when you brake and a brake pedal that seems less responsive than usual.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only at listed locations. Vouchers cannot be combined. Some cars require special pads which may incur an extra charge. Any additional parts are not included. Trucks, SUVs, high-performance pads, or foreign vehicles may be extra. Voucher must be presented before service. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ziegler Tire
Since 1919, three generations of Ziegler family members and friends have overseen the vehicles that have made their way into Ziegler Tire. The 24-location auto shop, which began as a modest operation by brothers Oliver and Harold Ziegler, now enlists computerized diagnostic systems and ASE–certified technicians to scout and fix automotive maladies. The skilled technicians outfit personal and commercial vehicles of all types and sizes with new wheels and tires from brands such as Michelin, Dayton, Firestone, and Uniroyal and perform a vast repertoire of routine-maintenance services to extend the lives of automobiles and to stave off a resurgence of penny-farthing popularity.