All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed January 17, 2013
Reviewed May 4, 2012
Reviewed April 11, 2012
What You'll Get
Cars require occasional cleanings, unlike dirt collections or Teflon pants. Add shine to your auto with today’s Groupon to Z.I.P.’s Car Detail Center. Choose from the following options:
- For $30, you get a winter-preparation package for a car (a $65 value)
- For $35, you get a winter-preparation package for a full-size truck or small SUV (a $70 value).
- For $37, you get a winter-preparation package for a large SUV or van (a $75 value).
- All winter-preparation packages include:
- A hand wash and vacuum ($25 value)
- Paint sealant ($20 value)
- Plastic carpet protection ($20)
- For $15, you get $30 toward any service (excluding window tinting and clear-bra treatments). <p>
Z.I.P.’s Car Detail Center’s technicians accouter cars, SUVs, and vans with the interior and exterior armor necessary to withstand the hazardous elements of winter. During the 45-minute service, technicians massage autos with a mitted hand wash and explore the insides with a vacuum, expunging dust and unearthing odometers from beneath mounds of tinsel. Paint sealant armors sensitive exteriors with the sturdy layer of veneer-coddling product, protecting the finish from weather-related hazards, rust, and chips. Technicians affix plastic film to carpeted floors, keeping them from becoming dirtied by mud or scorned by salt. Customers can also pamper their oil-guzzling pets with a bevy of detail services, such as a hand wash with a clean mitt and microfiber towel ($25+) or an express detail ($50+), smiling as technicians strip cars of grime, vacuum the insides, dress the tires, and submerge the finish in healthy doses of wax and candy-cane repellant.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 11, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. $30 Groupon not valid toward window tinting or clear-bra treatments. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.