All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Cars require occasional cleanings, unlike dirt collections or Teflon pants. Add shine to your auto with today's Groupon to Z.I.P.'s Car Detail Center. Choose from the following options:
- For $85, you get a full detail for a van or large SUV (a $150 value) plus paint sealant (a $20 value)
- For $70, you get a full detail for a full size truck, small SUV, or crossover (a $125 value) plus paint sealant (a $20 value).
- For $60, you get a full detail for a car (a $100 value) plus paint sealant (a $20 value).
- For $37, you get three inches of chip and scratch repair (a $75 value).
- For $15, you get 1" chip and scratch repair (a $30 value).
Z.I.P.'s Detail Center's technicians spruce up vehicles with machine-less washes and careful chip-repair jobs. Scratches disappear like coins at a magicians' convention after the staff buffs them out and paints over the formerly scarred area in a mere 30 minutes. In order to lure dirty cars to the clean side, Z.I.P.'s full detail service, which takes 2–3 hours, promises a hand-mitt scrub, a wheel and tire cleaning, and a body polish and buff that preps the car's finish for carnauba wax. The cleaners then hop inside to shampoo carpets and seats, disinfect plastic surfaces, polish up any leather, and apply conditioner. Once floor mats have surrendered embedded dust and crumbs, windows are wiped clean of grimy build-up, and the revitalized cars slip into elegant coats of paint sealant, which protects the shiny finish from the weather and other drive-by science experiments.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 13, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts for scratch repair options and car detailing option. Limit 1 per person for larger-vehicle detailing options. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.