Experienced guide shows visitors famous landmarks, picturesque cherry blossoms, and obscure sites, such as cafes frequented by politicians
About This Deal
- Reservation required; tours run daily except for Fridays. Tours are available at 10:30 a.m. for Grand Tour
Choose From Three Options
- $20.80 for a three- to four-hour tour of Washington D.C. for one ($49 value)
- $40.80 for a three- to four-hour tour of Washington D.C. for two ($98 value)
$79.20 for a three- to four-hour tour of Washington D.C. for four ($196 value)
- Tours are not held on Fridays
- Please call to confirm availability
Guests will start and end the tour at the Hyatt Regency Hotel. Grand Tours wind daytime sightseers through major D.C. attractions, such as the Smithsonian Museums, the Washington Monument, and a step-off visit at the White House. Each tour is live narrated and lasts approximately three-to-four hours.
About Zohery Tours
Zohery Tours is a local company that has been organizing sightseeing experiences and historical bus tours for the past 30 years. Each journey into the past is accompanied by live commentary from a guide who tells the stories behind the most notable landmarks in Washington. Some tours, such as the Treasures of Egypt at the Smithsonian Institution, are led by the company's owner, Dr. Ali Zohery, whose Egyptology background allows him to really dive into the details of the ancient world.