Esthetician uses hard wax to gently remove unwanted hair from the clients’ private areas
What You'll Get
- Who performs the treatment: Bianca, a master esthetician and graduate of Elaine Sterling Institute
- Monday: noon–6 p.m. (facial waxing)
- Tuesday: noon–1 p.m. (all waxing), 1 p.m.–7 p.m. (facial waxing)
- Wednesday: noon–4:30 p.m. (all waxing)
- Thursday: noon–2 p.m. (all waxing), 2 p.m.–7 p.m. (facial waxing)
- Friday: noon–4:30 p.m. (all waxing)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Credit card required at booking; charges will only be applied in the event of a no-show or late cancellation. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Zola Organics
Like organic eating, clean beauty—the use of natural and cruelty-free products—encourages consumers to be conscious about what they put in and on their bodies. This holistic pursuit is shared with Zola Organics, a day spa offering non-chemical skin care goods and safe, non-invasive aesthetic services. Estheticians and fellow well-trained team members perform cryo-based treatments like facials, toning, and body slimming. The shelves at Zola Organics house their natural products, including body butters and exfoliating soap bars. For bath lovers, custom bath bombs are available and may be made with a wide selection of herbs and essential oils.